See the livestream of the Fairway Forward seminar
13.00 Welcome and introduction
Chairs: Rikard Engström, Swedish Shipowners’ Association and Annaleena Mäkilä, Finnish Port Association
Keynote speech: Europe leading the way in sustainable and innovative maritime logistics – Speaker: Helena Tuuri, ambassador of the Baltic Sea
Fairway Forward – Best practice of both countries
1. Wallenius: Towards truly sustainable shipping (SWE) – Speaker: Per Tunell, Chief Operating Officer, Wallenius Marine
2. Rauma Marine Constructions and Wasaline: Building innovations in ferry technology (FI) – Speaker: Håkan Enlund, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing RMC
3. Forsea: Battery-powered ferries (SWE) – Speaker: Jens Ole Hansen, Chief Operating Officer, Forsea
4. Port of Helsinki: Creating a carbon neutral harbour (FI) – Speaker: Andreas Slotte, Head of Sustainable Development, Port of Helsinki
14.30-15.00 Livestream break for coffee break
Best practice case presentations continue.
5. Gävle port: Port Activity App – How to make linesmen go lean and tugs tweet? (SWE) Speaker: Linda Astner, Manager Port Authority
6. One Sea: From collaboration to automation (FI) – Speaker: Sanna Sonninen, Pilotage Director, Finnpilot Pilotage Ltd
15.30-16.00 Livestream break for discussions
Towards green and smart shipping – let’s discuss digitalization and environmental innovations. Networking Think Tank and discussion in subgroups.
16.00 Livestream cont. Maintaining the competitiveness of the European sea cluster
Panel discussion with politicians and industry. Moderator: Vesa Marttinen, Wärtsilä. Speakers: Christine Hanefalk, Ports of Sweden, Mikki Koskinen, ESL Shipping. Johan Büser, Member of Swedish Parliament, Mats Löfström, Member of the Finnish Parliament.
16.30 Thank you and see you again!